- A cover letter and copyright aggrement in prescribed form Download [Word File]
- An Ethical Clearance from Ethical committee of the institution where original study was done. Ethical Clearance/Protocol Approval: Download [Word File]
- Conflict of interest - Disclosure Form (if applicable): Download [Word File]
Use Cambria font throughout the article.
- Title- Use font size 18 with each word capitalization and Bold, Word limitation within 25 (Prevalence of Contraceptive Method Use among Rural Reproductive Age Married Women in Selected Rural Area of Bangladesh)
- Author name- Full name without affiliation, bold with superscript and font size 12 (Md Shah Alom1, Farzana Islam Khan2, Trisita Saha Biswas3, Banalata Sinha4)
- All headings- Uppercase, bold, font size 12 (ABSTRACT, INTRODUCTION, METHODS &MATERIAL), no colon, use line break.
- Abstract- Italic including heading, font size 12, should follow the format (Introduction/Background, objectives, methods, and materials (not materials and methods), results, conclusion, and keywords (3-5 words, font size 12)), Word limitation ≤ 250 words. (e.g. ABSTRACT Introduction: The population of --------Objectives: The objective of)
- Authors’ affiliation- Designation with the place of posting, italic, font size 10
- Main body- should follow the format (Introduction, objectives, methods, and materials (not materials and methods), results, discussion, conclusion, (acknowledgment, conflict of interest- optional), and references. Font size 12, Reference- Vancouver system, Italic, font size 10, text citation in superscript form within the third or square bracket .
- Each figure/illustration should be provided with a suitable legend below the figure with Hindu-Arabic numerals and cited in the text in appropriate position.
- Number tables in the Roman letters in a top row consecutively in accordance with their appearance in the text. Each table should be cited in the text.
- Full address of the corresponding author- Name, designation, place of posting, mobile number, e-mail address, and ORCID ID.
Make a new submission to the Original Article section.
All documents are necessary for review article except ethical clearance.
Make a new submission to the Review Article section.
All documents are necessary for case report except ethical clearance.
Make a new submission to the Case Report section.